St. Petersburg double chain stitch

I've been so frustrated waiting for my work permit renewal , and worrying about the ladies loss of income while I'm out of the country  !  I got the idea to start videotaping  the "how to" of the new designs I've been developing while in Denver. This way my African daughter Isabella can start teaching before I get back.
Tutorial for St.Petersburg double chain bead stitch:     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoGILkyrv0Y
Ok don't laugh , it's my first try at video .

3 comments:

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Val This is simply gorgeous. I read about your story and it's so inspiring. Thanks so much for visiting - Your sweet comments mean a lot! ~ Stephanie Lynn

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Excellent tutorial Val! This is simply gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining The Sunday Showcase Party! I greatly appreciate it. Hope you have a wonderful week! ~ Stephanie Lynn

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Hi Val! Just wanted to let you know I’ll be featuring your beadwork today! Stop by and grab a featured button if you like! Thanks again for joining the Sunday Showcase! Hope to see you again next week! ~ Stephanie Lynn